Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May!



Here is the wonderful package, I received this week. I participated in a Doll Quilt Swap. Kathi made this for me. I don't think she knew that I collect angels. Jim Shore pieces are all over my house.I am going to hang her behind my sewing machine on the wall.Thanks Again Kathi! I love her!

Today, we are taking the the "Fat Pack" to Boometowne for a doggie spa day. Yes, they are spoiled. LOL! While we are there we will spend some time with the Fleetwood Four. They are warming up. It is truly amazing what a little love can do! Their tails aren't tucked anymore. As soon as they see us they know.. it's lovin and play time.

Happy May Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

What a darling little quilt! Oh Lori, a doggy spa? I've never heard of such a thing, lol. Enjoy your day!