Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fun and Weekend Plans!!

This weekend is all about Quilts of Valor. I have 2 tops waiting to be quilted.

Freddy and Chloe' are going to be busy. < giggle>

I want to go to the Parade!




I have to plant the garden. Tomatoes,squash, cucumbers, peppers,strawberries, and zucchini.

Weed, Weed, Weed......

Two secret projects that need my attention. I can't say much, yet. ( This is hard ...I have a big mouth) LOL!

Check back tomorrow for the Second Anniversary of Pink Saturday!! Yet, another giveaway! Hint ...Hint (see big mouth) LOL!


Please visit Pat at http://quiltingcanbefun.blogspot.com/ She's having a giveaway!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Have a great weekend of work and fun (and we know where quilting fits on that list).

Allie said...

Your weekend sounds fun! Mine is going to be trying not to melt - it's August hot here. Can't wait to hear more about your secret projects!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Happy Pink Saturday...what a fun weekend you have planned!
Jil