Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Hump Day!!

Well..For you Monday - Friday workers. For everyone else (like me), Happy Wednesday!

My very old UFO saw some progress in the last 7 hours. Yeah...been up all night. I am not much of a sleeper. I slept from maybe... 8pm-midnight. I woke up just in time to see the Yankees loose to the Red Socks. My boyfreind...ya know...the shortstop was up next...then...it was over...Drats!!!

Oh well!

I need to dig in the "dreaded closet" to find the rest of this UFO. It't in there somewhere.This is the problem with those Un-Finished-Objects.

Don't Forget to Enter the "Name ________Bailey Contest." I am having fun reading all your responses!~ See previous post~

Have a Happy!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

That is certainly a UFO worth working on. It will be very striking when finished.

em's scrapbag said...

The quilt is so beautiful!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a beautiful quilt - was it one of those square in a square type ones?