Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day !



One of my favorite Holidays! Next to July 4Th and Xmas. I guess, it's because of our freedom. I consider myself lucky to be an American.

If, your in the Military or have served in the past...Thank- You! This includes the Border Patrol. I think, they are often forgot about.

In the sewing/quilting room , I will crank that song by Trace Atkins...When the World Stopped Turning... just for you!! It came out shortly after 9/11. I do love that song!!

Have a Safe and Happy!

5 comments:

Allie said...

I too consider myself blessed to be born here - I love my country so much - joining you in thanking our soldiers, and I agree about the Border Patrol!

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love Trace and I love this quilt. Make me one. :)

em's scrapbag said...

Happy Memeorial Day. Your quilt is lovely.

Linda Lee said...

I love your flag quilt! Also love Trace Atkins and his deep voice. I think it was Alan Jackson though who wrote and sang, "When the World Stopped Turning!"

PaTcHwOrK jEnN said...

Your flag quilt it gorgeous!