Thursday, May 20, 2010

In the Mail

This past week, I am in luv with USPS ( That's the United States Pony Service)...just kidding! LOL!!!

Yes, they're still bringing bills.(yuck)

But...Look!!




Yup, a Bonnie Hunter Fan!!!



Look at this pin cushion! Isn't it just adorable? It's part of a "secret pal swap" along with the next picture!!!


Can ya stand it? I heart my secret pal!!



Please keep our foster, fur baby, Miss Stevie Nicks in your thoughts today. She is getting a rotten K9 tooth pulled. I always get a bit nervous when, they put an animal under.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I have a love/hate relationship with my postman. Hate it when he brings me bills ~ love him when he brings me lots of fun stuff. You hit the jackpot! Congrats.

Allie said...

Lucky girl, you are! Praying for that sweet baby, rotten teeth are not fun!

Sweet Woodruff said...

I haven't ordered this book yet, but I'm dying for it.

Do you own a longarm now? What are you doing with it? Do you like it? What brand did you buy? I want one and am shopping for one now, but budget is small.