Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fun!



Today, I will be piecing and planting. Zone five is open! Pictured above is "Powder Puff Grass." It turns pink. I also have roses,Heirloom tomatoes,and some other perennials coming. I can't wait. Spring fever??? Most definitely!





My log cabins are coming along. Slow and steady wins the race so they say. LOL!





Here is Miss Elly this morning. I guess,she will not be bothered by the sunrise. Her ears are covering her eyes. She is snoring away. LOL!


Happy Friday Everyone!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful Log Cabin blocks! One of my very favorites.

Connie said...

Love Miss Elly, she look so sweet there. I really like the tri color basset, the one we have now is a red brown color. He is a sweet dog, but he dosen't like little kids that much so we have to watch him around the grandkids. We got him when he was 18 months old and he now is 9 years old. Really like you log cabin quilt and yes it is time to do planting and landscraping. Have a great day!

Pat said...

Lori, I love your blocks. They are coming along real good. I can hardly wait to see you quilt done. I like that with Miss Elly LOL. She does what Muffin does. Ignor me when I want to take her photo. LOL I enjoy your blog a lot, my dear. Keep up the good work for the ABC Basset Rescue. Happy Quilting!
quiltingcanbefun

Allie said...

Pink? Really? I think I need some! Your log cabins look great - and Miss Elly looks SO comfy!