Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits





Yesterday, I did manage to get my strips cut for the log cabin class that Pat at Quilting can be Fun is offering. It is going to be donated to Quilts of Valor when completed.I am planning on using the light for all the light logs.




My DD Jessica stopped by Monday to show us her new hair cut. She is holding 12 inches of hair that was cut off. She decided to donate it to Locks of Love. This makes mom soooo Happy. It is "virgin hair." Never been permed or colored. She is not going to have the time to mess around with hair. She has Camden (1 year old) and a baby due in September.


Meet the Fleetwood Four


If you want to see a video click HERE to visit ABC's blog. Turn up the speakers!
They are all sweet dogs. The red one is a bit timid but with alot of loving, she will warm up.I forgot to write down their names. I know there is Mick and Stevie...Oh i can't remember Grrr!






Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Have fun at your class.

Allie said...

Great fabrics for a Valour quilt! Can't wait to see. Your daughter's hair looks great, how wonderful that she's donating to Locks of Love - a FABULOUS program.