Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Longarm Road Trip

Hubby and I are traveling all around New York today! We are checking out longarms. I am not buying just.. yet. Lets just call it "research for my dream." I can't share that dream yet, but I will soon.

I wish... we were going to Paducah! Not this year.


Family Stuff


Camden had his first haircut yesterday! Here are a few pics.

The before with Beth,my hair dresser. (She is a stitch!)


The After~ Golly, We can see your eyes! Those of you who read this blog often, know I have a thing for eyes! ;0) Yes, that's a Derek Jeter t-shirt! Grandma loves him.





It is a beautiful day for a road trip! Have a Great Day everyone! Sorry about the font. I am not sure what is up with that! GRRR

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

What a fun research trip! Enjoy!

Amy said...

*snicker-snicker*
sure, sure, sure.....you don't plan on buying a long arm.......

Tscha---just like I had no intentions of buying a quilting frame :0)

So----did'ja find anything fun??????