Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Beginings

Welcome to the first official full day of summer. It's a beautiful day here. yeah! I am torn between gardening and quilting. My solution......split the difference. The laundry can wait or wash itself. (now wouldn't that be remarkable) Maybe the maid will show up.(I forgot...I don't have a maid)

Quilting/ Sewing News

Today, I feel like pulling out a UFO and finish it.

Here it is.I believe its from the Quilter Cache. Maybe tomorrow it will be a completed top.


Picture of the Day

"Mitzie , pose like me."



2 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck on finishing your UFO!

Sweet Woodruff said...

Ohhhhh Miss Elly looks FIERCE! She's a superstar.

I've been finishing so many UFO's lately, I don't have many left. Go me! That's a lie. I still have some left. I think 3 or 4 or maybe 5, or 6. I don't know.

I'll have to recount.

Love,
Me!