Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chasing my Tail

Yes that's right! Just like my cats or dogs! Time flies when your busy!! ~Yikes~


On tap for today:

  • Miss Elly has an 8:15 am appointment for a pedicure. (Some of her nails are black and hard to see. I am afraid to cut them myself.) Chicken!!! bawk ..bawk



  • Leave by 9:30 to make it to Buffalo. According to Map quest, its about an 82 minute drive. I am happy that Miss Elly is a good passenger. She just curls up in the backseat and takes a nap.



Mitzie, pictured above NOT a good passenger. Jumps back and forth, whines, and just makes me crazy. I love her dearly but, she is a work in progress. She is a mix (Chocolate lab, American husky, and ????)


I am running behind on Blogging... too. If you left me a comment, I will get back to you at some point this weekend.

Let me show you how TALL... I really am:



Yup, that's right a 34.5 inseam. Never, do I hem for myself. After sorting my drawers, I have 6 pairs of jeans like this. I am going to use the legs for denim rag quilts. The top part of the jeans for purses /totes. I think my girls, will like them.

Check Back Sunday for Pics from Basset Blast!! What happens when 70 hounds and 120 humans get together? I don't really know... but I will let you know..

2 comments:

Julie said...

We need to get a pedicure for Cabalito. He looks like Freddie Krueger right now.

Judy said...

Hi Lori, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope Miss Elly enjoyed her trip and you, too. My twin daughters wear a 36 inch length in jeans. Come over for a visit anytime.