Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Thoughts.....

I am

  • Corky (I will do almost anything for a laugh.)
  • A true humanitarian.
  • A history nerd. ( How can you know where to go, if you don't think about where you have been ?) I am not sure who said this but, it makes sense to me.
  • A clutz ( I will trip over nothing.)
Please check out my neighbors blog. You can visit by clicking ***here*** . I love to read her short stories. Once again ...history nerd. lol


Julie this is for you!! Who runs this house?

Picture of the Day

Miss Elly in the chair. Hubby on the floor. Pepper checking out what's in the paper.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Well, I see who has been displaced and who is in the "big chair"! Just more evidence that Miss Elly runs the show. I guess you are lucky that she is a gentle ruler!