Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Come With Me....

Comments are now Fixed! Yippee!!!!



I am a bit of a history nerd. I love Local History. So, come with me to the Pier located on Canandaigua Lake.







Here is Canandaigua Lake. It was about 7:30pm.
















This is the end of the City Pier. I love to sit down and people watch. School is out and I like to come down here and play a little mental game I call "Tourist or Local." I try to figure out if the person is from here or visiting.


Check this Out.....First is the sign then is Squaw Island.




















I hope you enjoyed our brief tour. Thanks to hubby for taking the pictures. GOOD JOB!!!
Picture of the Day
Refer to previous post.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray! I can leave a comment. Thanks for the slice of history.

Amanda said...

i love it when people do tours of the places they live. What a brilliant name and a fascinating piece of history.

Judy said...

Hi Lori, Thank you for the comments on my blog. I love your pictures and I took the tour! I am a bit of a history nut, too, and Miss Elly is such a lady. Visit me anytime. I will be back.

Connie said...

What GREAT pictures. Wish we could catch a boat out to Squaw Island. My mother has been after me for a year to go out to the pier's end and write down the words on those two signs. Now I can cross that off MY "to do" list. Really enjoy all of your blogs.