Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Happenings


I have my Stashbuster Report Done! Now I need to figure out how to upload it!


Because I am not doing this anymore. (yippee!) I have more time to sort and clean my sewing/quilting room. It is really like xmas. Jeff keeps hearing " I forgot I had that" or "I don't remember that UFO."
I think Elly is working on history. She is too sweet. I love her laid back, easy going personality. Bassets are just that way. Have a Great Day! Kind Comments are Always Appreciated.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your dog looks so easy going. I had a cat like that, laid back and forgiving. I always promised myself a dog once I had retired, but now we're waiting until we've moved. Then, I'm NOT waiting any longer!

Cathie said...

I too just cleaned out my stash this past weekend - took almost three days because I was touching each and every piece, marvelling at the colors, textures, etc. and doing the "I forgot I had that" thing! As for Elly - I want to kiss her fuzzy little droopy faced lips! I have two corgis and I just mentioned to Katie - dogs make our world so much more wonderful!!

Helz said...

Have you ever visited over @ The Pioneer Woman 'cause I think you might like it...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/