Saturday, May 24, 2008

Savvy Saturday

I am starting to get pics from graduation together. I am going to put them together now in a scrapbook, rather than put them in a box til the year 2040.I have to confess my girls pics are all in a box. *sigh* I am the princess of procrastination.

Orange Crush
I am still cleaning...sorting...and looking for my companion ruler. I have continued on to the next step Without It. (kicking myself)

I have picked out my new Project:

Once again, Orange. What has happened to me? I am a Green girl. I don't know what is going on. I am gonna fight with Excel now. Happy Saturday.


1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

I have that magazine too.

I hope you enjoy the dessert. It's very sweet. Be prepared. You'll need some strong coffee or a glass of milk to wash it down.

Blessings to you!